What home doesn’t need a flock of happy birds? They are bright, cheerful and a little bit quirky. Each flock has a main color with orange or yellow beaks and a black outline. These happy birds will fit in just about anywhere! A bird pillow will be a fantastic accent in your kitchen’s breakfast nook, on your covered porch or sweetly sleeping in the bedroom.
Inspired by my colorful, whimsical clay designs, these select throw pillows are silkscreened and sewn in our studio. The pillow tops are printed on 100% unbleached cotton canvas. I love using color so we use three different screens to complete this design. Each screen is dedicated to a color in the design and each screen has to line up precisely with the others to ensure the colors don't overlap. The result is like my pottery design, we just get there a different way!
We print with non-toxic, water based inks that are much healthier for the environment than traditional inks. The water base inks also gives the design a softer hand than traditional plastic based inks. Each envelope pillow cover is sewn by hand in studio. The design is signed with Susan’s signature flower stamp and each pillow cover has a Susan Stone label sewn onto the fabric.
Throw Pillows are usually MADE TO ORDER and may take 2-3 weeks.
- 10 oz. unbleached cotton canvas, made in USA
- 18” X 18” envelope pillow cover, 20” x 20” pillow insert included
- Handprinted design inspired by Susan’s original pottery designs
- Silkscreened and sewn in Susan Stone’s studio
- Non-toxic, water based inks, better for the environment and softer on your pillow!
- Each pillow cover is finished with Susan’s signature flower stamp and labeled
Hand wash in cool water, dry flat, press
Designs will soften with washings and some fading may occur over time.