ATTENTION CAMPERS- I have sold out but due to the demand, I will be making another batch that will be ready in about 4-5 weeks.
Take me back to the shores of Monterey! For 75 summers, girls from all over the country and around the world have come to live together in cabins in the woods, explore the outdoors, learn skills and work together. This summer Camp celebrates Miss Dollie's dream as campers near and far reunite on the shores of Monterey.
I've created several dozen of these limited edition mugs for this summer's reunion. I'm happy for you to purchase them before the festivities and pick them up at Camp during the reunion. Choose the "PICK UP at Susan Stone Design Studio" and I will have them set aside for you at Camp. Of course you are welcome to wait and purchase them at Camp, too.
If you aren't able to make it to Camp, I am happy to ship mugs. Choose the USPS shipping option.
And for those who may not know me, I'm Susan Moore Stone, a camper in the '80s. I will be at the reunion and look forward to seeing you there!
- thrown white stoneware with pulled handle
- "Kayak dock" design is painted on one side with handmade colored slips and carved, "Camp Monterey 75 years" stamped on the other
- 12 oz., approximately 4" tall
- food, microwave and dishwasher safe, although hand-washing is best
- each piece is individually crafted by me and may vary slightly from the image shown here