The busy bees are buzzing around the sweetest flowers on this reusable canvas tote bag! This is the perfect carryall for your trip to the grocery or farmer's market. Choose which color flower your busy bee prefers- blue, purple or pink.
Inspired by my colorful, whimsical clay designs, these super versatile canvas totes are handprinted in our studio. The premium tote bags are made from 100% unbleached cotton. We use non-toxic, water based inks that are much healthier for the environment than traditional inks. The water base inks also gives the design a softer hand than traditional plastic based inks.
When you bring your own bag to the store, you not only reduce plastic waste, but you also add a happy splash of color that plastic bags just can’t do. Not only are these big, heavy canvas totes environmentally friendly by using unbleached cotton and reducing the need for plastic, the happy designs will brighten every trip to the store! Make sure you keep these super cute bags on hand for every grocery and farmers’ market run. Don’t forget that they make pretty sweet gifts, too!
- 12 oz. unbleached cotton canvas tote bag
- "bees" design silkscreened using three separate screens
- approximately 15” x 15” with a 5” gusset, some shrinking occurs after washing
- Handprinted "bees" design inspired by Susan’s original pottery designs
- Cotton web handles
- Non-toxic, water based inks, better for the environment and softer on your tote!
Hand wash in cool water, dry flat. When these totes are washed the first time, the fibers constrict and there will be some shrinking.
Designs will soften with washings and some fading may occur over time.